Kids `R` Kids Richardson makes rigorous use of Hatch Inc.`s TeachSmart® Learning System, an interactive, hands-on technology tool which enables early childhood teachers to plan for playful and purposeful activities for children. This tool offers strategies and activities that reflect the latest scientific research for pre-literacy and mathematics concept acquisition in young children.
Additionally, Kids 'R' Kids International has formed a partnership with Hatch Inc. to integrate activities from Kids 'R' Kids` AdvancED accredited programs into the software that drives the TeachSmart® Learning Systems. See a sample Smartboard demo by viewing the video below.
At our Richardson campus, each preschool classroom has ONE weekly session on the Smartboard, ONE weekly session on ABCmouse.com, and upto TWO computer classes each week. We are technologically adept and we love our kids to be second to none!
More detailed information is available via these online resources:
- Joint Kids R Kids International and Hatch Inc. Press Release
- Hatch Inc. Research Basis White Paper on TeachSmart® Learning System
- Correlation between Kids 'R' Kids TeachSmart® Learning System and Texas Early Learning Standards
- Correlation between Kids 'R' Kids TeachSmart® Learning System Pre-Kindergarten Standards
- See the TeachSmart® Learning System in action in this video.